Fluke 721Ex Precision Pressure Calibrator is an ideal tool for gas custody transfer calibration because of its dual isolated pressure sensor. It measures simultaneously static and differential pressure with a single tool. For safe operations in a hazardous environment with potentially explosive atmosphere, Fluke 721 Ex is safely rated with IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1). It allows professional Technicians to perform gas transfer study without a hot work permit and also eliminates the need of working in specific area conditions during calibration. During custody transfer, professionals calibrate all the temperature and pressure transmitters involved in the flow of oil and gas as well as the pressure in the pipelines. In previous articles, we explain 6270 a calibrator, Fluke 754 calibrator, Fluke 726 calibrator measurements etc. In this article, we are going to explain Fluke 721 Ex precision pressure calibrator features, accessories etc in detail.
Fluke 721 x Pressure calibrator Basics:
This is one of the most demandable precision pressure calibrator used nowadays. First of all guys, it is important to know some basic terminologies of Fluke 721 ex pressure calibrator.So here we are going to explain you some basic terms about calibrator. Have a look at it.
Fluke 721 Ex precision Pressure Calibrator features :
- The full-scale accuracy of 0.025%.
- Select either 16 psi or 36psi low-pressure sensor for the configuration of Fluke 721.
- Measures 4 to 20 m A signals.
- Internally supply 24V loop power.
- Comprise of seven pressure ranges (100, 300, 500, 1000, 1500, 3000 or 5000 psi (6.9, 20, 24.5, 69, 103.4, 200, 345 bar)).
- Ideal tool for gas flow calibrations.
- Two isolated stainless steel pressure sensors.
- Measure up to 30V DC.
- Safely rated with IECEx and Atex Ex ia IIB T3 Gb (Zone 1).
- For recall & use store five instrument setups in its memory.
- Operating Temperature: -14° to 122° in Fahrenheit and -10° to 50° in Celsius.
- Pressure measured in any of the 19 engineering units as per user requirement.
- Sensor 1 resolution: 0.001 psi, 0.0001 bar.
- Sensor 2 resolution: 0.01 psi,0.001 bar
- The large backlit graphic display basically displays three inputs simultaneously.
- Switch test on both pressures inputs.
- The optional Fluke temperature probe i.e. 720RTD is also available.
- Sensor 1 range: – 14psi to +16 psi, -0.97 bar to 1.1 bar
- Sensor 2 range: – 12psi to +300 psi, -0.83 bar to 20 bar
Calibration of flow computer:
Accessories of Fluke 721 Ex precision Pressure Calibrator
When we go to the market to purchase something, sometimes due to lack of knowledge, we don’t know what accessories we got inside the box. Fluke 721 Ex Calibrator kit includes the following :
- User Manual.
- Test leads.
- Dual sensor Pressure Calibrator.
- 4 AA batteries.
- Soft case.
- Traceable calibration Certificate.
Hope you all like this article.For any suggestions please comment below.We always appreciate your suggestions.