Analyse A Meter is an online portal for Electrical, Electronics, Industrial tools. Here you will find study materials for different educational pieces of information for students. Apart from this, we also write on tutorials and manuals of industrial tools available in the market by different companies.
After the love we got from our readers and lots of emails we got, we have decided to add resources for Mechanical students. So, from now on, you will get resources related to machines used in industries in a simple and understandable way.
I want to thank our readers for giving so much love and sharing our content with their friends, colleagues and different online discussion Forums. I also want to thank our writers and editors without whom this couldn’t be possible. Resources of Analyseameter have been mentioned in Research papers at different websites, Online Journals and also some International Universities have used our content in their study materials and recommend their students to use our resources in their Curriculum.
Before going ahead, first, let see who all have mentioned our recourses in their online portals.
Educational Institutes and Universities:
- Utah University: In Media, Professor Ashutosh Tiwari
- Burapha University, Bangkok, Thailand: Demonstration set of DC microgrids (PDF)
- Central Board of Secondary Education: Electrical Technology Study Material (PDF)
- Poznan University of Technology Academic Journals. Electrical Engineering
- MIT College, Aurangabad: Recommended Analyseameter for ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ,and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING Course study.
- Itm-conferences: Use of cross-compiling in the programming of an intelligent device for measuring electrical quantities by Jakub Przybylski and Paweł Idziak
- Research Gate: DEVELOPMENT OF A LIGHT FIDELITY SYSTEM FOR IMPROVING NETWORK PERFORMANCE IN A WIRELESS LOCAL AREA NETWORK
- Semanticscholar: Structure and Spin Dynamics in Cr Doped ZnO by Paul Erhire Amami
- Medcraveonline: Heart beat rate monitoring using optical sensors by Hamidreza Shirzadfar, Mahsa Sadat Ghaziasgar, Zeinab Piri, Mahtab Khanahmadi
Let me tell you about the community members:
Sharad Kashyap (Editor and Writer Mechanical Category)
has done his B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and have work experience of more than 10 years in the Maintenance & Production departments in reputed automobile part production units.
He started his career as a quality engineer in JAYCEE STEELS PVT LTD. Later he joined PROGRESSIVE STAMPING PVT LTD as a tool room engineer. He has sound knowledge of Quality Standards ISO and TS 16949, quality tools such as root cause analysis, Fmea, plant maintenance, and industrial safety processes and press tools operations.
is an Owner of Analyseameter. He has done his graduation in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Because he faced difficulties in finding easy yet thoroughly explained data while he was studying. He came to know about website development and digital marketing in his last days of graduation and then he created this to help other students and the general public.
He is responsible for the maintenance and marketing of this website. His main fields of interest are SEO/Digital Marketing and Video Games.
You Can Reach out to him through the following options: