In this Article You will learn:
Models of Fluke 280 series True RMS multimeters
Fluke 280 series True RMS multimeters includes two models:
- Fluke 287 True RMS multimeter.
- Fluke 289 True RMS multimeter.
Key features of Fluke 280 series True RMS multimeters
- Measures current up to 10 A.
- Bandwidth: 100 KHz.
- For over 200 hours log data continuously.
- Stores up to 10,000 readings and plots measurements as a single line, detects signal deviations over time.
- 50,000-count and display multiple measurements simultaneously at the same time.
- ¼ VGA display with white backlight.
- For automatic time stamping of saved readings, Real Time Clock is available.
- Interface- Multilingual.
- Basic DC accuracy of 0.025%.
- Record Transients as fast as 250 μs.
- Capacitance range- 100 mF.
- You can easily name your measurements and recall them from any field where you save them.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- Optional magnetic hanger where you can hang your meter whenever you need.
- Safely rated – CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V.
Additional features of Fluke 289 which makes it differ from Fluke 287
- Low- pass Filter to eliminate high- frequency interference.
- Due to ghost voltage some false readings occur, to overcome this meter provides low impedance voltage function.
- For easy PC download, it provides optical USB PC communication interface.
- Resistance range is up to 50 ohms used for measuring and comparing differences in contact resistance & and low ohm measurement.
Difference between Data logger and Fluke 289 true RMS multimeter
Accessories of Fluke 289 True RMS multimeter
Fluke 289 true RMS multimeter kit includes:
- Getting started manual.
- Probe Holder.
- 6AA batteries.
- Registration card.
- Two AC72 alligator clips.
- CD-Rom user manual (16 languages).
- TL71 Silicon test lead.
- Cal practices document.