Fluke TiS65 infrared Camera is also known as Thermal imager, based on IR fusion technology into which the infrared & the instant blending of visible light along with picture in picture mode, easily disclose both problem & location. It is an ideal tool for identifying moisture & heat issues in process industries and industrial/electrical maintenance. For quick identification of problems, it provides good resolution, accuracy & range before they become worse. It is well suited for those professional technicians who need quality images for a quick scan or spasmodic inspections.
Focused Flexibility of Fluke TiS65 infrared Camera:
In this Article You will learn:
(a) Rugged Fluke Reliability
- Built-in laser pointer easily pinpoint the problems.
- Image quality is good i.e. up to 260*195 resolutions.
- With manual focus flexibility as close at 0.15m produce the best image as possible.
- Distance to spot ratio is 417:1.
- With 3.5 inches, 320*240 LCD you can view 33% area more as compared to 3.0 inch LCD screen.
- Prevent unexpected power loss.
- Replaceable batteries.
(b) Manage your images from anywhere and securely store it.
- With internal 4 GB memory and 4GB micro SD card, stores thousands of images into its memory.
- Wi-Fi uploaded into its cloud storage.
- Has free storage with Fluke cloud storage.
Key features of Fluke TiS65 infrared Camera:
- In focus quality image.
- Measures Temperature up to -4°F to 1022° (-20°C to 550°C).
- IR fusion technology– Capture details, Analyse problems and easily identify the location.
- Lithium ion smart battery with five segment LED charge level display.
- Digital camera- 5 megapixels.
- With fluke connect app, email & share images in real time.
- Frame rate: 30 Hz.
- Thermal sensitivity: ≤ 0.08 °C at 30 °C target temperature (80 mK).
- Engineered to withstand a 2m drop.
- The Spatial resolution of 2.4 mRad & has the spectral band of 7.5 to 14 µm.
- Voice annotation.
Expanding capabilities of TiS65 infrared Camera
- SmartView software: You can analyse images, convert image file in multiple formats & create a professional report with F1 reports with this smart view software. You can easily download this software from Fluke site at free of cost.
- Batteries and chargers: By using a car charger, an extra battery or charging base you can expand your camera powering capability.
- Lenses: You can capture image close-up or from a distance with optional lenses is available with Expert & professional series cameras.
- Sun visors: You can use Sun visors which reduce the LCD screen glare.
Note: The Infrared lens makes it possible to view and inspect things very closely that would be challenging to see with a standard IR lens due to its size & distance.
Accessories of Fluke TiS65 infrared camera
Fluke TiS65 infrared Camera kit includes:
- Soft transport bag.
- Quick start guide.
- USB cable.
- Micro SD card.
- Statement of Factory calibration.
- 2 smart lithium ion batteries.
- 1 rugged lithium ion smart battery.
- Rugged, Hard carrying case.
- Adjustable hand strap.
- AC charger with adapter for battery charging & AC operation.
- Safety Sheet.
From this article you got some idea of Fluke TiS65 infrared camera.Hope you all like it.We always appreciate yours suggestions.