Models of Fluke VT Series IR Thermometer
Fluke VT Series IR thermometer comes in 3 models. Models of Fluke VT Series IR Thermometer are:
- Fluke VT02 visual IR Thermometer
- Fluke VT04 visual IR Thermometer
- Fluke VT04A visual IR Thermometer
Key Features of Fluke VT Series IR Thermometer
Fluke VT Series IR Thermometers have following features:
- Pocket size design makes it very durable, you can fit it into your tool bag or pocket as per your comfortable zone.
- Smart View software store up to thousands of images per GB on the SD card & make reports with fluke professional reporting software.
- Visual IR thermometers give you an extraordinary temperature measurement features at very affordable price i.e. it Fits your budget.
- Its Intuitive interface, allow us to do work as soon as you take it out of the box.
- Infrared heat map blending makes you to blend the digital image with heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 75%,& full infrared with one button.
- Centre point Temperature and Hot & Cold markers identify hottest & coldest spot within an area of view.
- Battery works as long as up to 8 hours.
Well guys, as we know Fluke VT04 & VT04A IR thermometers are the enhanced versions of Fluke VT02 IR thermometer. Some additional features of these thermometers are:
(i) Time lapse & Alarm features:
- Whenever the temperature threshold exceeds then high and the low temperature starts flashing.
- Automatically captures images after a user selected temperature threshold has been exceeded.
- At the set interval of time automatically capture images.
(ii) See more with PyroBlend® Plus optics:
- Captures four times sharper images than VT02.
- For tight spaces has an excellent field of view: 28° x 28°.